Completing a feature screenplay. In winter 2016 I begin production in Chicago on another installment in the documentary series Creating Art from the Inner Body, featuring artist & technologist Justus Harris.
Produced, Directed, & Edited two installments of a documentary series in Silicon Valley, Creating Art from the Inner Body (2015)
- In 2015-2016 I produced & directed a Documentary Series on art, health, and technology in Silicon Valley.
- In 2014 I wrote, co-produced, & directed Bury Me Beautiful, a 15 minute narrative short film.
- Frequent collaborations with Performance Artists in Chicago (2011-2013) as a Performer, Videographer, & Film Editor, and recently (2015) as co-performer and tech assistant at SOMA Arts Gallery in San Francisco, CA.
- SAIC Non-Profit Management for the Arts Certification (2012), focus on Project Management, Budgets, & Grants.
- Graduated with a BA in Film (2008) from Columbia College Chicago.
- Completed the core curriculum for both Live Action Film Production and Traditional & Stop-Motion Animation.
- Film concentrations in Screenwriting (shorts, features, adaptations) & Producing.
- Proficient in all screenwriting & playwriting software, including SCREENWRITER and FINAL DRAFT.
- Proficient in film editing software including ADOBE PREMIERE, AVID, and FINAL CUT.
- Completed Animation Production Studios I & II, a two semester senior level animation course requiring the collaboration with other senior level animators on the successful completion of an animated short film.